Welcome to the newly renovated Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth-Downtown, an all-suite hotel just one block from Sundance Square Plaza. Our location in the heart of Downtown Fort Worth places us at the city’s epicenter, only steps away from the vibrant entertainment districts and the Fort Worth Convention Center.
Infused with an edgy, contemporary style the transformation reinterprets what a luxury hotel should be. New modern furnishings along with technological upgrades and additional space enhances business and leisure travelers experience. The most dramatic change is the newly-created 35-foot Atrium, with vaulted ceilings and a wrap-around outdoor terrace. Lush landscaping and a spectacular water wall brings nature indoors creating a soothing experience for guests. The lobby, restaurant and bar, and Atrium are now joined as one, expansive airy environment that can be customized for events – intimate or large.
Our newly remodeled Embassy Suites Fort Worth Downtown all suites hotel features 156 two-room suites. Each spacious suite has two-rooms, perfect to spread out and relax. With a private bedroom and separate living area redesigned with edgy, contemporary style there is more than enough room for family, work or both. Our suites offer a luxury feel with all the comforts of home to make your stay more enjoyable with a TV in each room, living area with a sofa bed, armchair and well-lit work table, wet bar, refrigerator, microwave, and coffeemaker.
Our Hotel by the Numbers
- 50 King Suites, 400-450 sq. ft.
- 64 Double Queen Suites, 450-500 sq. ft
- 35 Executive King Suites, Higher floors, 400-450 sq. ft.
- 5 Corner Boardroom Suites, Double Queen, 450-500 sq. ft.
- Wired board table for six
- Wet bar area
- Sofa bed and two 55” HDTVs
- 2 King Whirlpool, Corner Suites, 450-500 sq. ft.
- Views of Sundance Square Plaza
- One king-sized and separate living room with sofa bed
Your stay at the only all suites hotel in Downtown Fort Worth comes with even more amenities that just a newly remodeled two bedroom suite. Guests of the Embassy Suites Fort Worth Downtown get more with every stay, including free made-to-order breakfast and complimentary appetizers and beverages at the nightly Evening Reception*. In addition, our redesign includes an all new state-of-the-art fitness center, technology upgrades in our business center and in each two-room suite, and an amazing transformation of the pool and spa. See below for a full list of the Embassy Suites Fort Worth hotel amenities and services:
- Every guestroom is a two-room suite
- Complimentary made-to-order breakfast
- Complimentary appetizers and beverages at the Nightly Evening reception
- Suites feature the comforts of home, including a 55” HDTV in each room, living area with a sofa bed, armchair and well-lit work table, wet bar, refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker
- Starbucks Market Bistro
- Thai Tina’s restaurant
- Room service dining
- Indoor pool and spa
- State-of-the art fitness center
- Molly the Trolley stop
- Round-the-clock concierge desk
- Garage valet parking
- Accessible rooms and options for accessibility needs
The Embassy Suites Fort Worth Downtown is proud to be ranked among top 10 Embassy Suites Worldwide. Our award-winning hotel delivers meeting facilities, amenities, views and versatility that are unsurpassed. Our hotel makes planning a successful Texas meeting easy. You’ll find everything you need for the perfect meeting, delicious dining options and great entertainment, events and attractions. We offer a variety of complete meeting packages, a-la-carte food and beverage menus, and we can customize for any group or event to meet your dietary needs.
Ideally located one block from Sundance Square Plaza, Ft. Worth’s epicenter for shopping, dining and entertainment, and catty-corner to Bass Performance Hall and walking distance to Fort Worth Convention Center, your event is perfectly situated in the middle of all the action Downtown Fort Worth has to offer.
- Within walking distance to the Fort Worth Convention Center
- Over 10,000 sq. ft. of meeting space with natural light
- 4,060 sq. foot atrium with 35 ft. ceilings and natural light accommodating up to 250 seated and 450 reception style guests
- Outdoor terrace with excellent ambiance and views
- BusinessLink™ business center, fully equipped with fax and photocopying services
- Wi-Fi access throughout all the meeting space
- On-site AV support
- Full onsite catering featuring upscale traditional and innovative menu items